Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddiemoore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 07:52 PM
    A guy that need an answer
    I'm a guy that just got married. Its been a year now. My wife has a friend that I want to have sex with and want to ask her but don't know how to ask her? Once I told her that I had thoughts of me and her. And her response waz wow, now I'm just waiting on her to give me the green light.
    eddiemoore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 07:54 PM
    What would you do?
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Jan 31, 2012, 08:05 PM
    If you were my husband and asked me we'd be discussing marriage counseling or a divorce. You are just asking to cause a lot of problems in your marriage. If you are a newly wed and already wanting to have sex with someone else then you need to take a look at your life and figure out what you really want before one or both of you end up very hurt.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Jeeze dude... I'm a guy and I can't begin to going into all the things wrong with this... particularly after one year.

Ever here of Lorena Bobbit, Google it up if you haven't. I think the wife's contemplating a weinerectomy about now.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Jan 31, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Haha smoothy... yes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capacitor failure Frequently ? No repair guy has the answer to why ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a trane outside and a Ceiling unit inside, about every 6 months the capacitor swells up and I have to replace it Costly. I have asked why this occurs and each time they say replace the unit. But cannot provide me any answer. I thought Tranes lived a long and lasting life. I did notice that...

View more questions Search