Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiwi212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 07:07 PM
    14 year old girl dating a 17 year old guy? Is it right or wrong?
    So I like this guy a lot and we have hung out for a VERY long time BUT he is 17 and I am 14! Is it right or wrong to date him, if he asks me out!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Wrong
    kcthatsme Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Feb 3, 2012, 02:15 PM
    First of all, what would your parents say? 14 is young, but I had my first boyfriend when I was 14 and he was 17, but our families knew each other and condoned it. Now that I'm a mother, I think they were crazy for letting me! LOL!
    crazycrazycrazy Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2012, 08:44 PM
    I have the same problem, but it seems right to me!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 9, 2012, 04:46 AM
    Right or wrong from what standpoint? Have you talked to your parents about dating? Will then permit it? Are you asking from a legal standpoint or what? You need to elaborate more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with a 20 year old guy, dating 12 year old? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey... I agree with y'all... but I'm 12 and well I really like this 20 year old so I'm with ashley... I think if yhu really love him and he is willing to wait for yhu then go ahead:) haha my mom hasn't found out about the 20 year old boy I like yet, but I've had wayy to many close calls... :/ and...

21 year old guy dating a 12 year old girl. [ 18 Answers ]

OK so here's the problem: My daughter has had a crush on this 21 year old guy for a while, but that's all I thought it was. Now he appears to like her as well, and I don't know what to do. Personally I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 29, so saying no because of the age difference just seems...

17 year old girl dating a 14 year old guy [ 5 Answers ]

All right... im 17. Well I just turned 17 and I met this guy and at first I thought he was 16 and he looks like it! I started liking him and him liking me and we got really close and I really liked him. Then I found out he was only 14 years old. I don't know what to do. Even after I found out I...

I am 26 year old girl dating a 18 year old boy, is that wrong? [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 26 year old lady and I am considering dating an 18 year old guy. I just wanted to know what you all think. Is it wrong? He has no problem but his mom do. She thinks I will end up using her son and believe me that is not my intention. Any advice?

View more questions Search