Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferrari10739 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Troubleshoot Outlook Express 6.0
    Recently, I am unable to delete most (95%) Outlook Express messages. Clicking the delete button doesn't work nor does dragging the message to the deleted message folder. This problem developed when I was having some problems with internet connectivity.
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2007, 01:50 PM
    The problem could very well do with the bad connectivity cause if the emails were not fully downloaded they could very well be corrupt, and if this is the case, you would have to find the file where the emails are stored (srry, cannot help you there) you can delete that and start from scratch. That is all I think the problem is, and if I come across another idea, I would be glad to tell you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

How do I retrieval Compact email

Outlook Express for xp [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a tough question, I work for an ISP, as some of you will remember from previous posts, and I am trying to set up a mail signature, but the only way I can seem to figure out how to do this is through www.mymailsignature.com however this is unprofessional looking, I need it in plain...

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new computer{XP} and gave my daughter the old {98}. I set up a router so that she can get the web and to share other programs. I have no problems moving programs to mine from hers except OutLook Express 6, I would love to have mu old e-mail addys and saved e-mails. What am I doing wrong...

Outlook Express 5 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- Using 98SE--My Outlook Express 5 is all messed up--I went to Add/Remove Programs, but there is no listing under that to remove the Outlook Express and start over from scratch--Thanks for any suggestions--

Outlook Express [ 2 Answers ]

Many times when I receive an email containing pictures (not as attachments), I only can see a square box with a red X in it. Is there a way to correct this problem? It does not happen all the time.

View more questions Search