Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Jan 31, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Where to find sexy football (UK) women's clothes?
    ARGH! It's driving me crazy. Searched so much. And another question/answer website gave me no help at all.

I'm looking to wear a sexy Liverpool FC outfit for my boyfriend.

Like the infamous West Ham outfit Katy Pery wore for Russell Brand.

Size 10 or 32F, if that helps. I've only found ONE, on eBay, and it was for larger women.

Someone said Victorias secret. There wasn't anything remotely football related, AND it was american. Has to be an English website.

And to exaggerate, I'm looking for more than just a shirt. Has to be sexy.

-Dani

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend Likes To Wear Women's Clothes [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend admitted to me that he likes to wear women's clothes. He even showed me his box full of women's clothes and shoes that he has had since he was younger. I was shocked and I said for him to get rid of it. We left it at a donations bin for a second hand store. Have I done the right thing?...

I want to sell women's clothes that are fashionable but affordable [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know who to contact to buy the clothes in order to resell them for profit... any suggestions?

For or again Women's football. [ 12 Answers ]

I watched Pittsburgh Passion beat the DC Divas the other day, and wondered if the TV viewership would pick up enough to give the programmers an idea it'd bring in viewers. Has anyone else seen any of the Women's games? Think it'll catch on?

Male sexuality and sexy clothes [ 4 Answers ]

My husband likes to paint his toe nails and wear women's underwear and recently my skirts we have had long discussions where he tries to explain it helps him when he feels stressed, it feels good, he is very clear that he is not gay. I just find it hard not to feel like I have done something...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.