Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Coney Island
    I wonder what airport they drop you off from Miami
    To Coney Island, in Brooklyn. I imagine from Kennedy or
    Laguardia it must be some drive to Coney island.
    joshmathews Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Coney Island is a peninsula and beach on the Atlantic Ocean in southern Brooklyn, New York, United States.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshmathews View Post
    Coney Island is a peninsula and beach on the Atlantic Ocean in southern Brooklyn, New York, United States.

Please don't plagerize - when you post a direct quote you MUST give your source.

That also wasn't the question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates [ 2 Answers ]

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s

Life on an Island [ 1 Answers ]

Life on an Island A man was washed up on a beach after a terrible shipwreck. Only a sheepand a sheepdog were washed up with him. After looking around, herealized that they were stranded on a deserted island. After being there a while, he got into the habit of taking his twoanimal...

Coney island? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me every thing they know about coney island? Especially the fair ground place weather ity's haunted or weather its abandoned ANYTHING? Thanks X

An island? [ 47 Answers ]

If God created the Heavens and the Earth, and put man and other creatures upon the Earth, how do we know that God didn't go to some other part of his Heavens and create some other planet and deposit life on it? How do we know he didn't do that 10, 100, or 1000 times over in different parts of his...

View more questions Search