Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartdoc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2004, 10:16 PM
    Career help.
    Hi!
    I'm junior at the University.and my subjects are
    Psychology,marketing,economics,accounting.I want to bean administrative manager.I need guidance like what major should I take? Like should I go in to Finance, Marketing or etc?
    Thanks.
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 15, 2004, 07:12 PM
    Career help.
    I am not sure what you mean by an administrative manager?! Do you mean someone who manages administative people? If so that is often referred to as an office manager. It is a very general position and the major in college doesn't matter as much as you rperformance with a particular organization. WHen you get hired on with a company you will have to do a particular task well and when you are judged proficient by your manager then you might be able to manage those around you who are doing the same thing. Pick a major that you enjoy because you will perform best doing what you enjoy and you will be managing before you know it!
    leolingham2000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2004, 11:47 AM
    Re: career help.
    ADMINISTRATION MANAGER

For a career in administration, it will be useful
    To graduate in

-commerce [ accounting]
    Or
    -business [ business administration].

Regards
    LEO LINGHAM
    Ahmed12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 04:32 AM
    I need an answer pertaining to career aspiration in a financial institution like a bank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CNA Career [ 4 Answers ]

How Far can I go with a CNA certification

Regarding my career [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, I completed my bachelor in electronics and communications engineering in August 2003 from VTU, karnataka,India. My result is graded as first division with 60.325%. I am a Nepalese and in nepal right now.I want to study masters in the field related to my subject in a developed...

Career [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning to go abroad for further studies in Computer Science, where as my uncle wants me to go abroad to get a commercial pilots license. What will happen, will I go abroad? If so which course would I pursue?

Career help [ 3 Answers ]

I'm working as a support executive. I want to know how is the career growth in this field. Please reply

Help with my career [ 1 Answers ]

My date of birth is 23.08.80, I really want to be something like a model but can't decide if I should pursue medicine or glamour business. Can anyone help me decide what I should be? I can't take a shot at both, if I fail to be something I won't get any other chance,so I really need to decide.help!

View more questions Search