Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boxerbabe Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 01:24 AM
    I think I might be pregnant
    My last noted period was in Dec and Jan is practically over and no period my boobs and nipples hurt extremely bad I'm moody and I'm tired but seem to not be able to sleep and I'm going to take a home test on Thursday but wanted some in site to see if it helped. Email me at>Removed< thanks so much I'm up and can't sleep now if anyone is up and doesn't mind talking... and I've gotten sick a few times but mainly nauseous
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Hi boxerbabe... welcome to AMHD,

All you can really do is wait and see what results you get on the test. Be sure to follow the directions as stated on the test you decide to use.

Hope it turns out how you would like it to.

Feb 7, 2012, 02:03 AM
    Well I totally took a home test feb6th and it came back seriously instantly positive no questions about it due to the answer instantly I'm definitely pregnant I'm happy but scared at the same time that's normal right
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2012, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerbabe View Post
    Well I totally took a home test feb6th and it came back seriously instantly positive no questions about it due to the answer instantly I'm definitely pregnant I'm happy but scared at the same time that's normal right
    Congrats! It is very normal to feel both emotions. One way to help with the fear is to become as informed as you can about pregnancy and birth. Feel free to ask questions anytime.

Feb 12, 2012, 01:56 PM
    Thank you very much I'm sure I'll have questions its my first baby
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 12, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Congrats and questions are to be expected, Doula is awesome.. and I have two children as well so I will help where I can take care and make sure to make appt to get checked out lots of luck to you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Congrats, and start the list of questions

Feb 12, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Other than morning sickness what should I expect?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Feb 13, 2012, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by boxerbabe View Post
    Other than morning sickness what should I expect?
    tender breasts, horomones running rampant lol, growing tummy etc... hair and nails sometimes grow faster, the wonderful glow of pregnancy that I am so convinced I never got lol. It is wonderful when you hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, feel him or her move it is a thing you will never forget, I love my two boys it is such a blessing to be a mom!

Feb 13, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Aww that sounds amazing.. My friends and family would tell anyone that I have this gift of getting kids to sleep lol... the thing I'm terrified about is well I shouldn't use the word terrified but a bit scared is identical twins run in my fam and I'm next in line but my cousin and I were talking one day and she was like it would suck for you to be the first to have quadruplets I didn't find that as amusing as she did as to she's had her 2 kids and isn't planning on anymore..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Congratulations! Any questions you have feel free to ask away!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

View more questions Search