Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariannarad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 10:43 PM
    Pta,or personal travel allowance..
    Is it necessarry for a person leaving Nigeria to go home to canada to have this so called PTA money?and are they required to have a VISA that supposedly expired while in the Nigerian area?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 30, 2012, 11:51 PM
    Complete and utter SCAM!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

I'm chatting online with a girl.. she is a student from USA and continued study for magister economy in Uk.. She planing traveling to indonesia via Singapore. She need a pta about 800 p or equal with usd $ 1.200 to shown to UK immigration at UK airport... tell me it's true? She proved me with...

Travel allowance [ 1 Answers ]

Please I want to know if its compulsory for any traveler from united kingdom to Canada to have travel allowance with him or her before he or she can be allow to board a plane

Personal travel allowance [ 9 Answers ]

Can you tell me if an american citizen has to pay p t a I am in contact with a lady in england claims to live in California but refuses to tell me an address in the states but said she is coming back but needs 750 pound as she has two children 3 and six that is why the airline insists I think I am...

Travel allowance [ 1 Answers ]

I met this girl online about a year ago. We talk all the time by e-mail and over the phone. She is from England and she's telling me that travel allowance is required for her to come visit the states. Is it true ? She's asking me for the money.

Personal travel allowance [ 18 Answers ]

There a person that I'm talking to on line who wants to come to America soon. Says that he needs to have a certain amount of money on him when he travel here. Is this true? He has a passport and had an appointment for a visit to the Embassy. Now he has to go to the US Embassy , and he need...

View more questions Search