Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liljox Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Audio Disabilitato
    Ciao ragazzi,da un paio di giorni a questa parte io sto letteralmente impazzendo... l'audio generale del mio PC (Windows xp) nn va... quando apro il mixer non me lo fa abilitarlo... ho il driver scaricato direttamente dal sito del produttore del PC quindi non cè¨ neanche il bisogno di aggiornarlo.E la cosa più¹ strana è che a volte si riabilita e si sentono delle voci e musica da fonti sconosciute... #HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 30, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Translated from Italian:
    Hello guys, a couple of days on this side, I am literally going crazy... the overall audio of my PC (Windows XP) No go... when I open the mixer does not enable it to me... I downloaded the driver directly from the manufacturer of the PC so it ca · ¨ aggiornarlo.E not even need it more than  strange is that sometimes rehabilitates and hear voices and music from unknown sources... # HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    Try UNinstalling the sound device, then reboot and reinstall with the most current driver.
    Provare a disinstallare la periferica audio, quindi riavviare e reinstallare con il driver più aggiornato

Jan 30, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Translated from Italian:

Try UNinstalling the sound device, then reboot and reinstall with the most current driver.
    I've already done that :-(.. I don't think it's the driver fault... The are some voices and mudic from an unknown source... sometimes when I click the general audio bottum it let me enable it and I hear them

Jan 30, 2012, 01:30 PM
    this is my problem... check the audio mixer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Audio Adapter Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1] [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I need Audio Adapter Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller

Audio project in school how car audio works [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I am doing a project in school I'm in grade 9 and need to know about car audio, it is worth 10% of my final mark. If anybody could please send me a link to a sdite with car audio on it I would be very greatfull. I would like to find out about hwo a subwoofer works, how an amp works, how a car...

View more questions Search