Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arjunprasanth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Doubt clearing websites?
    I want to know the reason what is the use of motor running in the forward and reverse direction
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 30, 2012, 09:11 AM
    Please clarify your question
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Feb 4, 2012, 12:49 AM
    So you could make something go forward or backward, you could turn a blower into a vacuum, etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online doubt clearing? [ 7 Answers ]

A non conducting ring of radius 0.5m carries a total charge of 1.11*(10 pow -10)C distributed non uniformly on its circumference producing an electric field Every where in space. The value of line integral (integration from l=1/0 to l=0)- Edl (l=0 being center of the ring) in volt is 1. +2 2....

Online doubt clearing? [ 3 Answers ]

How much amount of data can be stored in barcodes??

In what ways should mobile websites be different from normal websites? [ 1 Answers ]

How should a website's user interface change on the mobile version of the site? Are there differences in how much content and how many features should be on each page?

Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

View more questions Search