Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Jan 30, 2012, 04:50 AM
    What was your worst dream/nightmare?
    Hi all,
    How about u share your worst dream/nightmare?

I was 7 months pregnant when I dreamt this.
    I saw the scene from the movie 'the ring' where the girl crawls on the walls of the well trying to get out, in my dream, the girl was coming out to take my baby. I screamed, called my dad first. He didn't wake up, then I called mom, then my brother (who stays 600 miles away), no help. Then I called my hubby's name, again n again, until I really shouted out his name and woke up...
    Joycie2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 11:35 AM
    Mine was when I was like 8, a old lady came into our home I don't know who it was but like she was a zombie or something- although she still looked sweet with makeup and stuff on and she chased me into my kitchen and was trying to bite me and like so I kicked her away but she got my ankle and then I woke up- but the scariest thing was that I was still half asleep and I guess I was like sleeptalking or something because when I finally woke up I was screaming my head off, I swear to god I saw that lady standing in the corner with her hands held and like watching me sleep... scary right??
    -

Jul 10, 2012, 10:29 PM
    How long back was this? Must be very scary that you remember it still,,

I was in a dark alley,, only a faint red light,, I was hiding by the dumpster and looking at something hitting on a bag that was hanging in the middle of the alley,, there was blood oozing out of the bag,, then that something (neither human, nor animal,, ) started looking for me and I started running. I started running in pitch black,, then I heard my mom take my name and she was hitting me,, I woke up,, this was when I was a teenager,, the after effects of watching SAW late at night... :P
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 11, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Stop watching movies like that and I have a feeling the dreams will stop as well...
    -

Jul 13, 2012, 04:29 AM
    U don need to watch a movie to get such dreams,, books help too... :P
    -

Jul 13, 2012, 04:31 AM
    Also,, it helps to forget fear, knowing it's just a dream/nightmare and not reality,, u feel human when u dream of fear,,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does my recurring dream/nightmare mean ? [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been having this same dream/nightmare and I really want to know what it means... Here is basically how it is- I don't know where I am but I'm in different rooms every time I have this dream.. I am stabbing someone & I can't make out if it is male or female.. I then look into a...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Lanlord's worst nightmare [ 1 Answers ]

Is this legal? I evicted my tenant... when the marshalls came they told me they can't evict her because her son is sickly and I have to wait until social security helps him... but get this... this child is not on the lease I have never seen this boy before ,she moved him in after the eviction was...

My worst nightmare come true [ 8 Answers ]

Last week my b/f of 7 years said that he wanted to call it quits. It came out of the blue. He then decided that he was not going to leave. That we were to live there together as roommates until he could move into another place. He also informed me that he was planning to bring dates have sex with...

View more questions Search