Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nerdyweirdo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 04:47 AM
    Kids at school hate me?
    They always run away from me and call me names and talk about me just because I'm nerdy and Asian. They made me cry so many times and my mom is very angry but she can't do anything.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Nerdywheirdo, you are not a nerd and you are not a weirdo. School can be tough and kids can be rude, but guess what? It's not that different when you become an adult. Do your best to
    1. focus on your classes,
    2. gravitate to the ones that are truly friends, and
    3. ignore the idiots.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2012, 06:54 AM
    I agree with RickJ. That's the best advice youcan get... they do this because they can get a reaction... if you don't let it bother you, then they are wasting their time because they won't get the response they want, then they will go pick on someone else.

The best thing you can do is be the better person and ignore them. You don't need or want their approval.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 30, 2012, 07:06 AM
    WAIT! I happen to be a huge nerd appreciator. Nerds are IN. Please, tell us about yourself, not from the perspective of the mean kids, but from your own and those who know you and like you. It's true that some schools are full of kids who are less tolerant than in other schools, but most of it is how you carry yourself. Just raise one eyebrow and turn away from teasing, and find ONE good friend to hang out with. You only need one. Be kind and caring to other kids in school who are picked on - you aren't the only one.
    soulsilence25 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

Feb 16, 2012, 02:06 AM
    Be kind and generous to them, who will not come to you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my husband get my kids if he kicks me out on a (kids)school night? [ 4 Answers ]

We had an disagreement, and he took my keys, The kids are at home with him... He sent me to my sisters house... he said that because I left I was "abandoning" my kids, (and I am screwed)but it is a school night and the school is across the street from our house... so... does he automatically get...

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

I hate school [ 7 Answers ]

Well... I've started high school recently and to be honest I haven't made a very good start:confused: Ive had 2 head of year detentions an a lot of breaktime ones. I hate school and if I ask my mum to be homeschooled she might not take me seriously. I want to be homeschooled because 2 of my...

I hate my school [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just recently moved and ihate my school. Everyone is so gangster and I have no friends. I have one and that's at lunch. At my old school I had so many and I wasn't popular but I was well liked and I was always invited places there. Feel so shy here and I'm not at all. My dad says it takes...

View more questions Search