Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadeeyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 01:24 PM
    7600B Coleman Presidential
    :confused:
    Relative has a 70's model mobile home with this coleman unit. The 7600B Presidential.
    Probably ancient but it works. The question is where does the filter go? I have been buying Universal's and cutting them. I put them inside the door with louvers. I cut strips of metal to hold it in. Problem is furnace seems to overhet with these filter's. Help?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Here are some more possible causes. You are doing the right thing with the filters.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...tml#post269282

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Furnace in my mobil home and it keeps shutting off and won't hold a temperature. I have had a furnace company out and they replaced a gas valve but it did not help. To get the furnace to start back up I have to turn the thermostat off and then back on. It will run for a while the I...

Coleman Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is kicking on and off. Then it'll kick, but not go further to turn on the blower and heat? Do you think control issue or booster assembly>

Coleman Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Burner will not stay light. Fan comes on, ign. Box activates, ign. Comes on, gas sol. Opens, Flame for 2-3 sec. ign. Box de-activates and drops gas sol. Ignitor after hot reads 40 ohms, cooling off as high as 170 ohm. Replaced: Ignitor box Gas sol. Blower PC Furnace was flooded with...

Spencer Coleman [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know how much an Original and Signed Piece of artwork By Spencer Coleman would be? Kind Regards Peter

View more questions Search