Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jibro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Can you convert .ivr to .wmv
    It is a .ivr video file a bit of an anomaly, but definitely video with audio. Usually an ivr file is an audio file, but not this time
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 30, 2012, 12:59 AM
    This might be of some help: Converting ivr files to avi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WMV file date [ 0 Answers ]

Any help with this question would be great. I deleted a bunch of Video files made with a web cam. I was able to get them back using A file recovery program which was great. But the question I have now is, these video files Do not have the orignal date they were made, just the date they were...

How to convert .avi/.wmv to iPod? [ 2 Answers ]

If you need convert the above formats to ipod(mpeg4/h.264)format, ideal dvd to iPod converter can help you. Download it from here to have a try by yourself. You will be excited.

Downloading .wmv [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using Windows XP Professional. For quite awhile when I would receive a .wmv file on email (hotmail) I would click and get a window asking 'Open' 'Save' 'Cancel'. It has now reverted to only 'Save' or 'Cancel'. I'd like to be able to just open the .wmv I figured it must have...

Cannot play wmv files [ 2 Answers ]

Even though I've downloaded and installed Windows Media Player 11 on my Dell Dimension 2350 PC (running Windows XP, service pack 2), I cannot get my PC to run a wmv file, either in my browser or as a stand alone file. I use Firefox as my browser, but also have Internet Explorer 7 installed on my...

Can't use WMV files [ 2 Answers ]

When I bought my computer, it came installed with Windows XP and all other programs. I tried getting service pack 2 and was unable to install it as the XP was not the original. Ever since the computer has been displaying XP not genuine and has basically made all the WMV files and video capture in...

View more questions Search