Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajleon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Vaginal Bleeding Or Vaginal Discharge Am I Sick? PLEASE HELP ME!
    I'm 16 years old and on Friday 1/27/2012 I went to go use the bathroom when I wiped I found this clear jelly-like substance with blood on the paper. Again today 1/29/2012 the same thing happened but the color changed too a very light yellow still with blood. The blood isn't heavy it just looks like a little stream of it.
    I've had sex with too guys one in March and the other in July or August of 2011. I do use tampons and my period is suppose to be coming down on the 8th of February.
    Please Help Me I'm Really Scared and don't know what to do.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 30, 2012, 01:19 PM
    The yellow seems unusual to me. Is there a noticeable odor? Have you had sex recently?

It could be anything from normal fertile cervical fluid or something like a yeast infection or STD. You should consider making an appointment with your doctor.
    ajleon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 07:53 PM
    Okay Sorry The Lighting In My Bathroom Isn't All That Good So It Seemed Yellow But Its Actually Clear.
    There's An Odor But It's The Same Odor I've Had Before I Had Sex. The Last Time I Had Sex Was In July Or August Of 2011.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch [ 2 Answers ]

Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex...

Implantation bleeding? No vaginal discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I am have a very regular period, exactly 30 days each month, but this time I started bleeding 5 days earlier than usual. The bleeding is MUCH lighter than my period (I'm a VERY heavy bleeder) yet this discharge is very light pink and not very much. No pms symptoms were present. Last time I had sex...

Can vaginal fluids make you sick? [ 4 Answers ]

Can vaginal fluids make you sick?

Vaginal Discharge and Vaginal odor normal or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I made an appointment at the clinic because I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge and odor that won't go away. Every month my periods are heavy and clot and I go through the pads. I became sexualy active a year ago and that scares me I just need advice on what the doc may do and after...

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

View more questions Search