Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wassup123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 06:15 PM
    What's that film called? With a group of friends a Russian guy (I think)
    Hi I watched this film time ago and its probably old now about this group of american teenage boys that find this I think russinn guy and he becomes really good friends with one particula boy of the goup and in the end the I think the guy gets shot and says goodbye to the boy on a submarine and goes home. If you could find the name would be great!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Sounds like Russkies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would like to discuss Russian Film Director & Film Theorist Sergei Eisenstein [ 0 Answers ]

Can some one help explain Eisenstein's term of "Unexpected"? I have this much so far: Eisenstein came up with the "Unexpected" after seeing a troupe of Kabuki actors. The "Unexpected" is the combining of different elements: sound, costume, voice, space, and movement, to create a diverse...

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends but has no married guy friends? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends and no married ones. They Facebook and text each other some are at the bar when she goes linedancing

Me and my best friends like the same guy . The guy pick my best friends but I stell like him helpp [ 6 Answers ]

First I like him than she come and stell him away like evry time I like someone my best friends like the same guy rigth after I tell her in 2 days . It's like she don't want me to get a boyfriend , and she have like 2000000 boyfriend and she love a pers for 1 week and it's over

View more questions Search