Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karlove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Why doesn't anyone like me?
    Hi I am 14 years old and I feel like no one even likes or cares about me and I don't know what I should do? I am a christian and I love god so much. I pray to god every night that people will start liking me for who I am but only like 6 people do they are my youth leaders(2), (BFFL) lives in TN,(2) friends in school(never see them though), and my boy friend. This is my frist boyfriend I have ever had and he makes me feel special he loves me or who I am and that's why I love him. Why don't you think people like me? I bring my bible to school and read it and people make me feel weird because they stare at me when I do read it. What should I do?
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jan 29, 2012, 05:52 PM
    People probably stare at you because they don't understand; I wouldn't challenge them about it but maybe if you catch them staring smile at them, my friend used to read a lot at school and people wouldn't approach her because it looked like she was cutting herself from the rest of the world on purpose.
    Are you very shy? You could try opening yourself up a little more to others, join a club or something to meet people with similar interests or if you're in a group of people and you know someone likes something that you do as well strike up a conversation. Invite your school friends over or to go shopping. To get something you have to give as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search