Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smith5000123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Are you ready for the rough times ahead?
    The world has many challenges to face. However, we can defeat any challenges in our way if we unite as one race, one people, and one world. We need to forge bonds across all nations to be strong, that when the rising challenges come, we may defeat them, working together as one unstoppable force that shall be remembered for generations to come. Many challenges shall rise, and many changes will take place, but we need to stick together for our own betterment, and hold onto our values. For, if we lose our values, we will lose ourselves, and our whole kind will fall soon thereafter. We need to help each other, not ourselves. We need to always act for the best of humanity. If all of us work together, we can form a global alliance, formed with kindness, and held together with the powerful glue of love. If we do these things, we can rise up to the coming challenges, and face conflict head on. Eventually, we can make the world better. These are bigger, more important things than our nation. Even though I would love to save our country, what's the point in living here if the rest of the world is destitute? There is none. Therefore, I declare, we must work together and forge international bonds. For, if we do not, we will all be defeated by the rising tide of conflict that shall soon engulf the world. There is hope for humanity, so long as we always act with kindness, treating everyone with friendship, compassion and understanding. We must create an impenetrable wall of friendship to combat that furious wave of trouble that will soon hit the world with the force of a thousand seas. A storm is coming. It is best that we're prepared when it does. The question is, are you ready for the rough times ahead?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 29, 2012, 05:31 PM
    This isn't a blog. Is there a question here?

Jan 29, 2012, 05:34 PM
    You're right. I suppose making the title a question doesn't make this a question. I'll fix it.

Jan 29, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith5000123 View Post
    You're right. I suppose making the the title a question doesn't make this a question. I'll fix it.
    I added a question at the end. Does that help? Or should I just get a moderator to remove it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 29, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Your question and post is too broad to be answered. Prepared how? What rough times specifically? Economic, environmental, cultural?

If your point is that we need to eliminate national and cultural differences, good luck with that.

Jan 29, 2012, 06:01 PM
    The point is that we need to make as many friends as possible, and forge as many bonds as we can. The world is going to change, and when it does, we're going to need as many friends as possible. If things get any worse in the world, we may well start having to fight to survive. If that happens, we'll need as many people to help us as possible.
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Jan 30, 2012, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith5000123 View Post
    The point is that we need to make as many friends as possible, and forge as many bonds as we can. The world is going to change, and when it does, we're going to need as many friends as possible. If things get any worse in the world, we may well start having to fight to survive. if that happens, we'll need as many people to help us as possible.

This may give you some additional information

www.en.wikipedia/wiki/Ishmael_(novel)
    Question_All Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2012, 09:30 AM
    Eh it should be one species not one race because one race sounds racist and one race would be biologically wrong and sure we might better off if that happens but that's not going to happen. People are ****ing stupid in general and although some of us are finally shedding those caterpillars of stupidity and the percentage of intellectual people is growing ever slowly the truth still remains and the majority of people are still stupid. The people in charge that are capable of doing this are also stupid but also smart at the same time(dont ask me how they manage to pull it off). What we intellectuals need to is create harems and have loads of smart children with loads of smart women(who can also have their own harem of men) to spread the smart genes enough that the majority of the population will be smart. Oh and remember to watch out for the aesthetic aspect too because we will need children that grow up to be beautiful and smart so they can spread the genes even further.
    Realtalkink Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Aug 12, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Even though it wasn't a question and he mispoken, I feel it would make a great speech BRAVO
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtalkink View Post
    Even though it wasnt a question and he mispoken, i feel it would make a great speech BRAVO

Unfortunately this is a Q and A site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Converting shower rough in to toilet rough in [ 5 Answers ]

I am in the midst of finishing my basement and have stumbled upon a roadblock. The builder has installed the rough ins in awkward areas. I would like to close off the toilet rough-in and convert the shower rough in to a toilet rough in. Is this possible?

2004 f250 . Runs rough at times and will die while driving, oil smells like diesel ? [ 1 Answers ]

For F250. Runs rough at times and dies while driving down the highway. Not all the time. Oil smells like diesel? At times can smell diesel when we trn off engine. Any ideas?

Perfect girl for me, not ready for a relationship after amazing times together [ 6 Answers ]

I met this girl at my new job around 2 weeks ago now, started talking on Facebook and then eventually met up, straight away we got along and had awesome times together, then we said we'll start seeing each other but take it slowly, then one day I messaged her and just reassured her that she isn't a...

1997 subaru legacy gt automatic idles high at times and low at times. [ 1 Answers ]

1997 legacy gt will idle high and take off like a rocket and at times idle low and be very sluggish taking off. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search