Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacobwoods Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 04:11 PM
    88 honda prelude
    It cracks but won't turn over. The spark plugs r good. Has new head cold air intake an twin cams. Has ran in a year. I have use a feeler gauge to gauge intake an exast. I have set cams an injecters. An has new battery but it won't start what could it be.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda prelude won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving to work and my prelude bogged out and died. The windows wouldn't roll down and non of the dash lights worked. The dash lights came on for a bit and it started and ran for a bit but then stopped again and I had to tow it. It will not run at all now it cranks but doesn't start and the...

Can a 1993 honda integra 1.8 motor and 5 speed trans go in a 1994 honda prelude [ 0 Answers ]

Can a 1993 honda integra 1.8 motor and 5 speed transmission go in a 1994 honda prelude with a 2.0 and automatic transmission

Honda Prelude AC on/off [ 2 Answers ]

I have 92 Honda prelude, the ac ii sometime on for a while then the compressor clutch is disenge then working again. I checked the freon is OK around 35psi, pulled and checked clutch Relay?? It looks OK and ran fine for 8 hrs then clutch disengage and I have to turn off AC switch then back on and...

Honda Prelude [ 1 Answers ]

How do you set the timing on a 1990 Honda Prelude 2.0?

89 Honda Prelude S non-FI 5spd [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help with my Honda. Spark Plugs are the issue. What brand/size of Spark Plug is the best (across the board) for my car? NGK?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.