Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    googleboy14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 12:41 AM
    What is the meaning of the poem "innocence of solomon"?
    I need to know the meaning of this poem for my essay. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 09:48 AM
    Have you read it yet ?

But we don't give you answers to homework but will be glad to discuss your answer and talk about how to help with it.

So post your idea of what you think it means and we can talk about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote poem. "He drew a circle that shut me out," [ 1 Answers ]

"He drew a circle that shut me out, heretic, rebel, a thing to flout; But love and Ihad the wit to win,we drew a circle which took him ."

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Meaning of "Medius Terminus" and "Ratio Dubitandi" [ 3 Answers ]

I am doing research on a paper regarding Descartes' evil demon hypothesis. Presently reading Caton and Kennington, and struggling to interpret the Latin and French terminology they are employing- In particular, I've been unable to locate the meaning of the following two terms: ratio...

"rain"this is my latest poem enjoy (critique) [ 8 Answers ]

Being in a oven, Crashing down on you, Gasp for air, Over thick sky of blue. Fans running they go, Body moving overly slow. I long to be away, From this land of sun, I wish to go away,

View more questions Search