Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GregZetank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 07:43 PM
    The girl that really confuses me.
    OK, so there's this girl who I think is absolutely amazing. We hang out all the time during summer break and we get along so easily. We've tried hooking up and it didn't go so well. I figured she just wanted to be friends, so that's how its been for a while. She drunk dialed me last night and told me some stuff like how she gets so happy when she talks to me and how she things I'm the best guy ever and whatnot. She's also told me before how she doesn't want a boyfriend though. I don't know what to do. She confuses the hell out of me. Do I ignore her drunk dial and keep how I feel hidden? Or should I tell her how I feel and go for it. I honestly 100% think that this is the girl I could marry, I don't want to mess something like that up and its all that I've been able to think about. Will it freak her out if I tell her how I feel? Help me please, I feel so clueless. I'm a junior in college and so is she, we're both only 21 years old.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Jan 30, 2012, 11:10 PM
    I think, though its just an idea, that this girl may have been broken or wounded emotionally in a previous relationship and thus want to take it slow and is very wary this time.

The drunk dialing could either be that she too wants to pursue a romantic relationship, or it was just the alcohol in her speaking.

Just be friends with her, ignore her drunk-calling, and be there for her. Being a girl I can tell you, girls fall for a supporting guy harder than for a stranger hunk!
    foxrider7 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 12:05 AM
    Honestly if you have the feeling where you can see yourself marrying her.. don't waste any more time ! Tell her that you like her and really care about her. You don't want to lose your chance and if you never say anything you will always wonder what if instead of what actually happened !
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2012, 01:13 PM
    You can tell her how you feel and go from there, but do you want to be with someone that has that hard of a time communicating how she feels about you that she can only do it drunk?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girl friend confuses me. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I´ve been reading a lot of posts in here and they are really helpful. Good job everybody. I myself have a relationship problem and hope you can help. My girlfriend dumped me almost two months ago. We had been together for a year and it was a really great relationship. Especially the...

He confuses me [ 12 Answers ]

My ex and I split up six months now Yet he won't let me be... I caught him cheat with a next woman. I left them to get on with it.. Now six months later he's asking me to go back to himbut he still wants to also see the woman I caught him cheatin with... Plus he's still seeing his babymother He...

How Do I know? He confuses me [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. Met a guy online about 3 years ago. He was with someone at the time and we became very close. I told him after about 5 months I was developing feelings for him. Anyway he left the gal and moved with another. He stayed with me as well. We are 5,000 miles away. He spent many many...

He confuses me [ 6 Answers ]

Me and this boy have been hooking up for sometime now, we both are in college and we promised each other that we wouldn't hook up with anyone else but we aren't dating but I want to be he asked me to date him but then we got in a fight and now he's not sure if he wants to date me we have been doing...

This guy confuses me [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Ok so there is a guy I have been friends with at work for a long time and we started hanging out about a year ago. We would always talk at work but never started hanging out until he found out I liked him. Once he found out I liked him he told me we should hang out more which we...

View more questions Search