Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novak Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Flare up BBQ how to clean
    I recently was a bit of a douche leaving my BBQ in attended with the hood down, it's gas. How do I clean all the soot and charcoal from it?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Try TSP, I have used it before and can be bought in hardware stores. Put a large sheet pan over your coals and gas parts to catch drippings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does metropolol cause colitus flare ups [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking 25 mg of metropolol for heart pvc's. 4 weeks after starting the meds I am having symptoms of alcertive colitus. I have not had a flare up for over 3 years. Is it possible the meds are causing this problem?

Colitis flare-up, urgent! [ 1 Answers ]

My Husband is having a really terrible "flare up" of his colitis. He realized this morning that he had forgotten to take his Asacol for the past 2 or 3 days and unfortunately, he is having a huge flare up while at the same time he was already suffering from diarrhea and cramps from something he...

Blood pressure flare up even with meds [ 2 Answers ]

THough I am on medication for high blood pressure, every once in a while it flares up and gets out of control, despite my meds. This morning systolic was 165, diastolic 95. I can usually tell when it's that level even without looking at monitor. Usually it stays below 120 with meds. What could it...

Psoriasis flare up , with new symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I have been suffering from this disease now for about ten years and at this present time I am in the middle of a moderate to severe flare up , about a few days ago I started experiencing severe pains in the right knee and in both my wrists and also a numbness in my left hand that extends from my...

View more questions Search