Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AA45FP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 12:38 PM
    I like a guy that doesn't know I exist. What should I do?
    I like this guy that is two years older than me. I'm in 8th grade, he's a sophomore. It's very weird for people of different ages go along talking to each other at my school, which is one of the reasons I won't just reach up and talk to him. That would be totally embarrassing. So far I only know his name, but he doesn't know I exist. I only see him at lunch. I've caught him looking at me once or twice, mainly because I was staring xD. I'm very shy and I have no idea what to do to get his attention, or to get to talk to him. What do I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 02:14 PM
    If you are to scared to say high, instead of staring then you aren't ready yet. Takes no courage to just say high!
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Feb 13, 2012, 07:43 AM
    I agree with talaniman. If you aren't ready to just talk to him confidently, then you certainly aren't ready for anything more meaningful than that. LOL Say hi. See what happens. He's way too old for you (not the number of years, but the developmental level is at question here) to think about romantically, but you can practice your self-assuredness on him by just saying hello. Try saying hello to several other people first and just include him as one of that group if that makes you more comfortable.
    John11298 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2012, 04:57 AM
    My step is simple and it really works. I'm sorry if I go on a lot but I'm in the same situation. I'm a male though but there's no difference about how much we feel for another human being. Anyway...
    1: Friends- always have contact with her friends, and your friends to make a good reputation, if your friends are weird... like mine XD, then don't be around them if she's there. But if they are offended by it, don't do it or tell them why. A good reputation will get you a lot of places. Getting a person to talk about you to your crush is good idea, but is super risky. Make sure you trust the person with your life!! You do NOT want word going around about it! Her friends knowing you is GREAT!! No down side as long as your not making an out yourself lol...
    2:Get attention- A good friend is always good. Make a scene that he will notice, and think possitivley about you and not say What? Lol. Make a joke loudly to your friend. It will show him your funny, good to be around, you'll have popularity and you will without a dought get noticed if he doesn't seem to know you.
    3: Do him a favor. If you hear him say something like "Does anyone have gum?" or "Help!" or something along the lines on him wanting something(depending on how bad he needs help lol) give him a piece of gum if you've got it. Go up to him and help him if you know what your doing. Make him know you more.
    4: Get attention through apperance: First of all, perfume is not appearance, don't spray the whole bottle of cheap or super expensive perfume on you to make you smell nice, not cause its weird, but lots of smells like perfume men don't seem to love. Also don't be a slut lmaoo. I'm not saying you are, cause chances are your not, but don't wear a pound of makeup and lipstick and then wear see through shirts and belly shirts and exposing skin. You want him to notice you, not the whole school. He may also start become a pig which men tend to get around with lots of girls who expose their skin. You don't want that. Also, look your best and make-up is always good, but don't overdue.
    5: See after school: A good way to get noticed is to hang out with one of her friends and get her to invite your crush, then show him how funny and nice you really are. School always limits your abilities to make yourself who you really are.
    6: Don't get cocky: Don't be one of those why school girls who are like " Yahhhhh.... my dad's a jerk and he only got me this leather cheetah print purse for $300, thanks alot you cheap bastard" xdXD lol or lie about your abilities. Don't pretend you know everything about a topic because you never know how he feels about it.
    Well, that's about it for getting started. If you need to ask him out, be yourself, but don't rush it. I'm SUPER SUPER shy so its hard for me to ask who I like out or even get her to notice me. I'm not a pigish type of guy that only cares about looks. I really like her. She's everything I want. I just find something one hundred percent ironic. I wrote on my Facebook wall "Its hard to love when the person you like doesn't even know you exist. 2 words: Be, Yourself" and she liked it... its in my opinion pretty awesome lmaoo. I go on for hours talking about her and how funny she is, her looks, and blah blah blah, but I won't lol. I just thinks its cool talking to a girl who likes a guy and I'm a guy who likes a girl. Its pretty fun. Yeah so thanks for listening and I'm glad I can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Really like this guy but its like I don't even exist to him... [ 1 Answers ]

I really like this guy, but he never talks to me and its like I don't exist. We talk sometimes, but only in S.S. Class, we only have S.S. gym, and reading together, I'm not really all that pretty I think and I'm not even popular! And the weird thing is that his mom is my moms teacher, she's going...

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

The guy I like doesn't know I exist. [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy I like. I have only seen him around campus a few times. I asked people if they knew him and if so what info they can give me. So far I know his name and that he's a 19 year old freshman and he lives in my dorm building! I have never had a boyfriend before. I always end up...

The guy I lyk doesn't know I exist [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lyk in love with this guy at my school but I don't think he knows who the crap I am. I'm the dorky smart girl and he's the guy who plays football and could get any girl he wants, we're already in one advanced class but that's not really enough for him to notice all too much. Help!!

View more questions Search