Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vict0rjr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Is there a way to change a permanent Residence for a regular visa or tourist visa?
    Is there any way to change my permanent Resident Visa to the united states to just a tourist visa and how much would it be and what steps I need to take?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you change italy tourist visa to student visa [ 1 Answers ]

Lets say you travel to italy with an italy tourist visa then when you are in italy you apply for a student visa is it possible

Which is better to bring Husband and son while I am on F1 Visa( F2 visa or Tourist) [ 0 Answers ]

I am here in USA on F1 Visa.I am planning to bring my family(my husband and my son(10 yrs) ) to USA. Please let me know the best ways so that the stamping is done for sure. What are the possibilities for applying for Tourist Visa. Can they visit USA without any sponsor ship letter from me. How...

Change H1B Visa to tourist while in the US [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently in the US on a H1B Visa. I'm planning on moving out of country, How much time can I stay in US after my Visa has ended. If I can not stay more that 5 days, can I change status from H1B Visa to B1/B2 visa while in the US?

Change london tourist visa to dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I'm from Srilanka. I'm studying in UK now. My wife came to UK as a touriest ( She got touriest visa) but I have one year visa to study in UK so I want to change my wife visa to like a depending visa. How to change this. When I finished my study then I and my wife altoghter to go back...

Can change Tourist visa to Dependency visa in you.S [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I travelled on tourist visa to U.S and get married there. Is there any way to change my touist visa to Dependent visa there itself.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.