Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emeritalaarni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Philippine law on child abandonment?
    If a mother has abandoned her child to stay with a new boyfriend, what can the father do to prevent her from kidnapping her own child. They have been living together for almost nine years as husband and wife. They are not married since the father's marriage to his wife of ten years is not yet annulled. The father is the only one earning while the mother stays at home yet they have a househelp who does everything and looks after the child's needs. Please advise because the father is my son and I also want my grandson. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Philippine law on abandonment? [ 1 Answers ]

Financial assistance of the father to the daughter if he is separated to the mother and the daughter is with the mother

Ga child abandonment law? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex wife has supervised vistation, and she hasn't been over to see our daughter in over 2 months, nor has she sent money, or paid for anything for over a year. What should I do? Is that child abandoment?

Ga law on child abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

I divorced in 2006. I have two kids from the marriage. He does not care to see the kids and the kids don't care to go with their father. I use to make them go, per agreement, but I was doing more harm than good. (least that's what I was thinking) Besides, the visitation, is it still abandonment if...

Nc law on child abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

I will just be as frank as possible, nothing hidden because I need answers quickly. I have a 3 1/2 year old out of wedlock. The father was not put on the birth certificate. After several DNA tests (he is illegal and was sending other people to take his paternity tests) we had one in the judges...

Child Abandonment Law [ 5 Answers ]

Child (16 yr old) acting in a suicidal way in front of police officers- was taken to a mental facility for evaluation. One week later, officers call and demand that I pick her up, if not then they would arrest me for child abandonment. Question: Can they do this? Or is this just a bully move...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.