Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 28, 2012, 08:01 AM
    1983 rx-7
    Hi guys,
    I'm putting my classic 1983 Mazda RX-7 sports car, with air horns on the hood,up for sale. It's off white with no dings or scratches on it. Motor runs great (Wankel Rotary Engine) and just installed a rebuilt transmission. Next year you will be able to put a antique license tag on it. This car is cherry on the outside with just a little work to be done inside. In your expert opinion should I be asking for my classic sports car? Thanks for any answers, Tom
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Sorry, but my line is repair not appraisals.
    However, I will say that is a rather unique ride. There aren't too many left on the road lately. I can remember when they dominated the streets.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 29, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Bump! Any ideas guys?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 07:27 AM
    Could be this site may be helpful:

Vintage car value/ask.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revenge Of The Ninja - 1983 [ 0 Answers ]

There's a scene on the trailer for the Revenge Of The Ninja DVD which isn't featured in the movie. It's a scene where the lead bad guy Braden has his Katana drawn and is about to bring it down on to the lead blonde female character Cathy whilst his sumo servant holds her. He strikes with precision...

Value of old AT&T stocks 1983 [ 1 Answers ]

I have to find out the value of AT&T stocks on May 5, 1983... versus the value of sold stocks in year 2008 for tax purposes... does anyone know where to find out this information??

AT&T stock from 1983 [ 3 Answers ]

We had stock in the telephone company that was before AT&T. Then it changed to AT&T in 1983. My husband has since passed away and I have remarried. When doing our taxes this year, we were told we had to find out what we paid for this stock back in 1983. I have no clue and do not know how to find...

The best staring 5 (from 1983 to present) [ 8 Answers ]

PG Magic Johnson SG Michael Jordan SF LBJ PF Dennis Rodman C David Robinson PG Jason Kidd SG Kobe Bryant SF Scottie Pipen PF Tim Duncan

View more questions Search