Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Solar lights
    Some of my solar lights do not come on at night. I have to take the rechargeable batteries out
    And recharge them. Then they work for awhile. I wonder why the solar lights are not charging the batteries?
    Is it the batteries, or the solar plate, or maybe not facing the sun's azimuth?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2012, 07:19 AM
    If you can get to the leads of the solar panel, see if it puts out voltage when exposed to sunlight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solar LED lights [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a set of 6 Hampton Bay low voltage solar LED lights and now 2 of the lights will not work. The rechargeable batteries work but the lights will not illuminate. How can I fix them or replace the LED? Where can I get LED bulbs?

Solar spot lights that come on at the wrong time? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay solar spot light with one solar board and 3 spot lights. My problem is my batteries ran down . I replaced them with batteries AA batteries I installed them fully charged in the morning, they stayed on for about an hour when it got dark,(I think that the batteries ran down.) In...

Solar Power for Traffic Lights [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a solar panel product or products that works onto of traffic signals to provide power for the traffic signal. I have seen these around my town and am interested in the product's maker.

Hampton Bay Outdoor Solar Lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hampton Bay outdoor lights with burned out bulbs. How do I replace them? Home Depot does not carry them. Thank you.

View more questions Search