Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello_resh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Oracle exam centers in Mumbai
    I want to know about the oracle authorized centers in Mumbai, which allow me for oracle exams.
    vinod.bhsl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 08:48 PM
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens in gyno exam? [ 4 Answers ]

I absolutely hate the idea of these intimate exams I feel like I'm going to be stripped of all my dignity and that men get away with everything :mad: my sister had a gyno exam not so long ago and she told me I should have had one by now (im 17). What age do you need to be to get one? She told me...

Ecce course in Mumbai [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know where are ecce courses are conducted in mumbai

Which exam should I start with? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am new in this forum and have just joined yr group. I have been planning to take some IT CERTIFICATION, this will add an extra feather in my cap.I have decided to take MCDBA. I have already some hand in knowledge in SQL. Will any one suggest me which exam should I start with.

Just got back from an exam [ 19 Answers ]

I just got back from getting an exam well, I don't know anymore then I did before, but now I have a sore cervix to boot. She said I have a very anterioral tilted uterus and it took her forever to get it, and then she said she had no idea why I didn't start. She then checked my uterus and said that...

Exam question [ 1 Answers ]

Sunshades Awnings had the following purchases and sales during the fourth quarter of 2005. Beginning inventory as of 9/30/05 was $0 on hand. Purchase DatePurchase Qty Unit/Cost Sale DateSale Qty Price/Unit 10/10/05 100 $2.00 10/2/05 450 ...

View more questions Search