Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eneri586 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 01:08 AM
    How do I get a transcript from a closed school?
    I graduated from Phillips Junior College Condie Campus in Campbell, California. The campus closed on June 28, 1996.
    cuincr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 12:25 AM
    Sorry to say you are screwed. I also fell prey to this. FYI condie/phillips colleges claim they shipped all records / data out to Gulfport, Mississippi prior to hurricane Katrina. Then guess what.. hurricane Katrina hit and distroyed all your records. How convenient. I would love to start a class action law suit against the bastards but there is no one to sue. You and I have just pissed away 2 years of our lives.

What a con job this country has with education. I cannot even get a transcript.
    lyfe_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 09:50 AM
    This site has some good leads for you to follow. How do I get transcripts for a closed college, Phillips Jr. - JustAnswer
    lyfe_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 09:50 AM
    This also looks like it might be a good lead. Department of Postsecondary Education--OFFICIAL SITE -- ALABAMA GED INFORMATION
    mary e1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Thanks,
    I feel the same way. I attended Draughon's Business College in Jackson Mississippi and I found the same information. They say the records were destroyed with hurricane Katrian also. The problem is, employer's still need an official transcript.

Feeling your pain
    Mary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a transcript from a school that has closed down? [ 6 Answers ]

I received my high school diploma from North Texas Christian Academy in 2006, this school no longer exists. How can I get more transcripts from them?

Where can I get my transcript if my school had been closed? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been to pstc alabang

Transcript from a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Rhode Island School Of Photography Inc. Located at 241 Webster Avenue, Providence, RI 02909 in the year 1994. Since then the school is closed and I am unable to get my transcript. Please Help.

Transcript from closed down school [ 6 Answers ]

I need to find my transcript from a business school that has closed down. How would I do that?

View more questions Search