Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rulebreakregret Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 12:01 AM
    What does a blood clot in extracted tooth hole look like?
    I just got my tooth extracted yesterday and I have not followed all the rules, I spit and smoked a few ciggarettes. I also kind of rinsed it out when I would drink water, I did not know I was not supposed to do that. It has been a little over 24 hours and I do not see a blood clot in the whole.. Should I? Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

I'm wondering if I lost the blood clot in my tooth extraction. [ 28 Answers ]

... from a few days ago... or is it normal to have a hole where the tooth was extracted no a few days later? I had a top right molar extracted a few days ago and last night after swishing with a stronger salt water rinse ( I just found out) than I shouldn't, I noticed the hole where my tooth was...

Get tooth crowned or extracted? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a molar which has been extensively filled, but recently cracked and is giving me pain. When I saw the dentist he did an x-ray and showed me that the decay is to the nerve. He told me that I could have an extraction or I would need root canal surgery and a crown. The dentist pushed me...

Blood clot with extracted tooth [ 2 Answers ]

How long does a blood clot last after having a tooth extracted?

How long blood clot on extraction tooth last? [ 3 Answers ]

Yea my question is how long does the blood clot that forms on the extracted site should last because I'm on my eighth day and the blood clot seems like its getting smaller so I'm worried that I might get dry socket or and infection so your help will be appreciated.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.