Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munna123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 10:20 PM
    I have a love with a Hindu girl, and I am a Christian?
    Dear friends I am a christain boy... I have a love over 4 years with a hindu girl she is also agree to marry me but I am sure our both families are not agree to this marriege what can I do please guide me plssss I can't leave without my love...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2012, 10:29 PM
    You don't love her.. you are infatuated with her... HUGE difference between the two.

Your family is worth more than any other person is. Don't get their blessings and they may never truly warm up to her... and you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Of course a total MORON isn't CAPABLE of understanding the difference.. and also doesn't grasp the concept of how INCREDIBLY RUDE they are when they give a not helpful to someone who is 100% correct because they lack the emotional or mental Maturity to understand
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2012, 06:26 PM
    So you talk with the elder male in your family, explain the situation and how hard worker she is, how she will obey and honor your family, how she will work around the house and be an example of a excellent wife publicly.

Following your customs, you or the you and the head male of the family go and talk to her family.
    Depending on the exact customs, she more leaves her family and becomes part of yours, so it is your families blessing that is most important is it not?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 05:40 AM
    Go and do civil marriage, no need to get include religious confusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am Hindu Punjabi girl getting married to Christian boy. [ 3 Answers ]

What all ceremonies should we include in our wedding... we are planning for church wedding and reception after that... as per hindu wedding we have function know as "Sagan" i.e. Ring exchange... can we do same in christian... I will appreciate if any one can guide me regarding christian wedding......

Can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ? [ 4 Answers ]

hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to...

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

Hindu girl is marrying to christian guy? [ 4 Answers ]

A couple got registered marriage and after 10days the guys parents wants to do the proper marriage formality in church.I would like to know whether this registered marriage will create any impact for the church marriage formalities? Please let me know your suggestions..

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

View more questions Search