Ask
    confused5683 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Is this passport a fake?and this marriage certificate
    Can anyone tell if this is fake or not?
    Attached Images

Baab0910 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2015, 03:09 PM
    Did you ever get an answer to this question?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2015, 03:26 PM
    Seriously... Ghana is an AFRICAN country, a POOR African country... exactly how many white women much less Blonde WHITE women do you think are even in GHANA at all, much less a CITIZEN as a passport implies..

Seriously.. I think people suckered by the Ghana scam DESERVE to lose their money. And if you even think that paperwork might even remotely be real....you deserve to lose every dime you have.

Look at her picture...if she was who she claimed....do you not think she could have any and every rich successful guy in the area she lives? Why would she even want some poor loser online?

Doesn't anyone have the common sense they were born with any longer?

The woman in that photo doesn't even have a clue her picture is being used...and she certainly isn't in Ghana and clearly doesn't want someone online.

Its not even a good photoshop....it looks like an obvious fake to ANYONE that actually has a passport anywhere in the world.

Look at the date...it was posted 4 months shy of 4 years ago.....nobody could stop laughing long enough to answer that someone actually thought it MIGHT be real.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2015, 05:45 AM
    It is a obvious fake, not even a high quality one. But the scammers can make them so good, you can never tell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have someone I really like... I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID? I hope you can help me thank you... http://g-international.net/passportpeter.jpg I really hope you can give me a clue

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

How can you tell if a certificate of ownership is real and not a fake [ 2 Answers ]

I enter into a deal where some one pasd away and no came to clame the asset in the bank so I aplyed for the assets as nect of kin because no one came forth I was told that I could if no cames to clame it I'm dealing with and attorny on this and there is a lot of cost for documents if this true...

Obama's birth certificate fake [ 26 Answers ]

What happens when it is established for a fact that his birth certificate is fake? Is it like Clinton being impeached but still President? Does Hillary get another shot?

View more questions Search