Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupcakeef Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Might be related to the guy I am dating... help!
    I just started dating this guy and found out that he is my grandmother's cousin's grandson... does this mean we are related by blood and that we can no longer date? Help!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 09:27 AM
    You are cousins but at least 4 or 5 times removed, and if there is doubts, ask older family members since they are the ones who may freak out. They shouldn't but you never know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Yes it is possible that you are slightly related. But no unless you are first cousins there are no laws that stop dating. ( some areas don't even regulate that)

But it is so far removed there is no issues at all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm dating one guy, but I like another guy that I have known for a long time. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... so I am dating this guy that I really like, might even love. I have known him for about a year and a half, two years now. We have been dating for about 6 months now. Everyone tells me that we make a really cute couple, and that we are so good together. Problem is, this other guy that I...

Is it bad to have a guy friend when your dating another guy? [ 9 Answers ]

I was dating thhis guy for 4 months and then he breaks up with me cause he went through my phone and saw he text me a week before but I never text the guy friend back and he broke up with me cause I never told him he text me is this bad

I'm Dating this guy and I kind of like him but I'm in love with this other guy [ 5 Answers ]

OK it may sound weird but I'm dating this guy that like loves me that he'd never ever dump me, but I only like him a bit and plus we never hang out. Anyway but at the same time I'm like In love with this other guy that doesn't like me! What do I do?

View more questions Search