Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinha.proteeti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Hi I have a problem.I wanted to know as to what exactly is the reason for the corro
    I work in a PVC Plant and we store VCM in bullets.We frequently face the problem of corrosion in the recovered VCM lines.the recovered VCM is stored at 15 deg C.can u please tell whether this phenomena is faced in other plants as well and if yes what is to be done to rectify it.

Check out some similar questions!

Help wanted [ 2 Answers ]

My niece ran away with a boy and got her nikah done in a masjid, the next day when we came 2 know, we brought her back home, now she has realised her mistake and wants khula from this boy, but the boy is refusing 2 sign, so what should we do what are the steps that need to be taken. The girl is in...

I only wanted one but now I have two! [ 9 Answers ]

First of all, hello everyone. Its been awhile since I've been here and hope all is well with those I used to talk to. Ok, so I have a bit of a confusing situation going on. I finally got over my last train wreck of a relationship and decided it was time to move on with life. I had been...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU [ 2 Answers ]

To everyone whom has helped me, and put up with all my questions. I went to the doctors and confirmed I'm 5 weeks pregnant so I'm on the vitamins I need for the baby, and we are both healty as I was told so thank you so much everyone who helped me through my time of need!

Thyroid problem reason for hair loss? [ 4 Answers ]

How alopecia areata can be treated. I want to ask one more query as my weight is losing and my hair are falling so can thyroid be one of reasons for hair fall. Thanks prabhjot

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.