Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 26, 2012, 12:27 PM
    I live in Erie PA and I have a question about divorce and custody...
    I am currently a resident in PA but I was married and had a child in Delaware, can I file for custody in PA and go to court in Pa or do I have to file and go to court in Delaware?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Where is the other spouse? Who has custody of the child?

If you and your soon to be EX both live in PA no issue, you file in PA.
    But more details are needed.

Jan 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Gah I know someone answered me but won't show me the answer lol

Jan 26, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Ahh there it is lol
    Ok Chuck me and my son live in Pa have had my son in my total care since July of 2010, no custody, he is just with me. My spouse lives in Delaware and I want to get a divorce and file custody papers. I hope this clears things up for you and thanks in advance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 way erie zone valve [ 0 Answers ]

I have a amana 70,000 BTU dc motor furnace.I need to know how to wire a erie 3-way zone valve.I am going to put a outside wood boiler in with a heat exchanger on the furnace, it is a counter flow.when the furnace call for heat the zone valve open and the motor ramps up to high speed. Then when it...

I live in Illinois.. divorce and have sole custody of can I move out of state ? [ 15 Answers ]

I currently live in Illinois where I got my divorce... I was awarded sole custody of my children and I am wanting to know if I can move out of state.. there is nothing in my divorce papers that state I cant...

How I can stop the divorce if my husband ask her divorce in tunisia and I live in you.k [ 1 Answers ]

I'm tunisian women I get married with a man who have both nationalite tunisian and british we live together in u.k I left my house because violence domestic and I live in refuge the silicitor put my report to home office for have leaving remain in u.k in this time my husband go in tunisia and...

View more questions Search