Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maccy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 04:50 AM
    Wanted : help
    I have a parents who always feel low because they were bankrupt when I was small.My relatives don't really respect them.they constantly nag my sis.. they want to control her so much right from childhood.. Even if she talks wit her best friends they accuse her saying Are you both lesbians! And says that friends always cheats.. they won't even allow her to hang out wit friends.. But now when I ve grown up.. They irritate saying if you get a job you ll also become bad n headweight like uour sis (she s good though).. They get us everything but wants us to be a prisoner.. though it may be good when we are small but how can live independently wit them.. He always checks my cell phone and I hate this because I know my limit.. I somehow deal them successfully but sometimes I really feel bad about my life... Please help me..
    Lizzy18 Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
    Hi maccy, I think one of the greatest challenges in the world is feeling like a prisoner in your own home and the urge to find your own wings and just fly away is the only thing you would wish for. However, the issue that needs an answer is now and the only thing that I can say is that... there is no one who cares about you like you do and there is nothing for you to feel sorry about when it comes to your family issue because it is not you who chose where to be born. So you do not owe them an apology and no one should make you feel like you need to apologize because of that early childhood incident!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nobody wanted to believe me [ 30 Answers ]

I have been saying this for years and now it is going to be happening but of course those who didn't believe me STILL will not believe the significance or that I have been saying for years that this would happen. Swine flu vaccine recipients could be tracked with RFID bracelets using Big...

I wanted to ask this ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and I am paying childsupport but I don't get to see my son every time I find out where she lives she moves from there and I was wondering how do I sign my rights up to her because I don't want to pay child support for someone who I don't get to see and I can't afford a lawyer to...

Bath for Cockapoo that has recently given birth [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have a Cockapoo that has just gave birth and she had 5 puppies. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I wanted to know if its safe to take her a bath with soap. Because I was thinking if soap would get on her nipples the puppies would suck on them and that will cause a infection to them. So when can I...

View more questions Search