Which BSNL are you looking for ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to rewire phone jack to match main phone number [ 10 Answers ]

I had 2 phone lines coming into house and recently cancelled 1. I would like to rewire cancelled # phone jack to receive my other number so all house phones will be on the same line.I have been playing around with the switch over. I have looked at the other house jacks and tried to duplicate still...

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone nu [ 4 Answers ]

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone numbers can have the area code 229?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

View more questions Search