Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissDavis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 02:48 PM
    My breast have been feeling heavy and sore lately, and I'm eating more and feeling si
    My breast have been feeling heavy and sore lately, and I'm eating more and feeling sick at times. But my tubes are tied. Is it possible that I could still be pregnant and not know it?"
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 03:09 PM
    A tubal ligation is not 100 per cent certain you will never get pregnant again; although it is a good form of birth control. It can fail at times, so yes, you could be pregnant so start making plans !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have no feeling In my breast [ 0 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and as I've gotten older I have been slowly losing feeling I'n my breasts. They are C's and I'm a small girl, I can pench them and feel nothing bit my fingers touching my breast. They don't hurt or anything and they get the ocational sourness from starting but that's normal and...

Heavy, drugged feeling in head/heavy eyelids [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anyone have any clue as to the heavy/full feeling I experience in the head. I feel like I've been drugged and want to close my eyes and sleep, although I'm not really tired. Is it a stress condition or something else ? I suffer from anxiety due to stress breakdown. Thanks so much...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

No feeling in breast [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. This is not something new with me. But it has been bugging me and now that I have found this wonderful site I thought I might get some opinions and thoughts. I had a breast reduction in 2006. I got lucky and my insurance covered a plastic surgeon rather than a general surgeon, and the...

Feeling fat & frumpy. Bad eating habits. [ 1 Answers ]

Just looking for some general and easy to follow advice about losing weight. I'm not looking to diet as such just change my eating habits. I work shifts anywhere between 9am-9pm so sometimes cooking a healthy dinner at home is not an option, and I've fallen into eating junk on my dinner break...

View more questions Search