Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vortex84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 01:15 PM
    How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight?
    I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction.
    After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and salad.
    Can I still lose weight by eating so much good fats or will I start to put on weight again ?
    Samaya Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2012, 09:15 AM
    I want to try sugar/carb free diet.. can you tell me what you eat for breakfast,lunch and dinner??
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 6, 2012, 09:06 PM
    You get to hungry? Is it really so bad to were you need to eat all this extra stuff?

Try eating plain oatmeal it fills you up real quick add berries if you need flavor.
    Why aren't you just being smart and suck down a bottle of water when it gets that bad 50% of hunger comes from our heads (boredom). Keep yourself active all day try some EXERCISE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a picky eater and need some foods to eat to lose weight. [ 16 Answers ]

Im an extremely picky eater. I don't eat any kind of fish and the only vegetable I will eat is carrots but not without dressing. Also I love apples but I'm allergic to bananas and oranges the only fruits ill eat. I need some serious advice on how to lose weight and get ripped. Trying to win a girl...

How many carbs a day should I eat if I'm trying to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to lose weight but I don't no how much carbs I should eat a day??

How to eat healthy and lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to lose weight and do it right. I want to know what kind of food will help me lose weight and get all the nutrition I need.

What should my calorie intake be-in order to lose weight for my height? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 5'2" and I recal a certain formula for calculating calorie intake FOR weight loss. I know it starts with : what is your goal weight (x) energy output = calories needed (to achieve goal. Does anyone know this formula? I really would love to know because I don't know how much I should...

I eat then lose weight. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 17 years old. And I just had a dr. appt today and they said I weigh 86 1/2 pounds. I don't think this is right because I eat an actual meal for lunch and dinner ] and I always have little snacks in between all those times. I am not anorexic or bulimic. And I don't have a lot of stress and I...

View more questions Search