Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nevnorona Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Major printer problems for my lexi X5150 printer
    For as long as I can remember, a document gets stuck in the printer queue and even after I delete it and it says deleting, it is still there and freezes up all other documents to be printed

This is what I've done, to NO avail

I shut off the power to the printer, then unplug the usb and cake cord from the printer... wait a few secs, and then replug them, and then turn on the power

NONE of this helps and the deleted doc is still there and the new doc that's in the queue to be printed does NOT print

By the way, the ONLY way to clear this (and it's a real pain) is to REBOOT the entire computer from startup...

Anyway, hope all this makes sense

Thanks for your help and God bless

Nev
    Flint, mich

Jan 28, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Problems with lexmark model X5150
    The main problem I have is with docs that are already printed still showing in the queue as "deleting"

This causes the next doc that I want to print hang up in the queue. So, I have to power off the printer and then turn it back on

This causes the last deleting doc to disappear and the one I wanted printed jumps up to the top and shows the "printing" status

Anyway, how can I get it to where the last doc clears the queue AFTER its printed out.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks much

Nev

Feb 8, 2012, 05:58 PM
    DISregard my questions about the lexmark X5150 printer
    After putzin with it and trying a few things, I'm looking to put it out to pasture

Looking to buy something of the HP variety

Thanks for your time and God bless

Nev
    Flint, mich

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Epson R280 printer to print black only even though it is a color printer? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering why I cannot get my Epson R280 to print black only, as all my colors are empty?

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not availi [ 1 Answers ]

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not available I got a virus and rebooted everything because I couldn't get on at all so then after that I downloaded software and all the drives from dell.com and now whenever I try to print it says communication not...

Calling all Lexmark X6570 Printer Owners - Is my printer damaged? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a Lexmark X6570 Printer(wireless printing, faxing, photo printing, scanning, copying, and printing all in one). I now need the help of others who own this printer as well because I'm not sure if I purchased a faulty/damaged printer. I have installed the printer and...

Adobe PDF Printer disappears off printer group [ 2 Answers ]

I have been using Adobe Acrobat Professional 6 for several years (have 2003 version) and all of a sudden when I attempt to convert a Publisher Document to a PDF document using the 'printer' the Adobe PDF Printer and/oris missing from list of available printers. I have removed the Adobe Acrobat...

Vista Printer Driver for NEC SuperScript 870 Printer [ 0 Answers ]

Need a Vista Printer Driver for my NEC SuperScript 870 Printer.

View more questions Search