Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afonleas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 08:27 AM
    Just some help out of this mess
    Hi everyone,myhusband left me just before xmas and our 30th wedding anniversary,to move in with someone he had been seeing for a few months apparently,he has since come home 3 times and returned to her now I have finished with him, he offered me 175 a month to help with my bills but is now denying it,before this we had an excellent lifestyle and my income has greatly dropped so my lifestyle will definitely change,will I be entitled to maintenance as it is a council property no mortgage,also his clothes still in house can he insist on them
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2012, 08:37 AM
    I assume you aren't in the USA based on terminology used.

Where are you located... laws vary, as do your rights.
    afonleas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 09:37 AM
    NO THE UK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't want to mess up [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have a really good relationship and he wants me to meet his older sister which he really looks up to. I'm really not that good at meeting new people at all so I don't know how to act or what to talk about with her. Any solutions?

Mess [ 1 Answers ]

Another trivial question but would be great if I got some help... Does anyone have any tips on keeping a clean house that has dogs in it? I have four big dogs and I struggle to keep on top of the mess they create by... bringing things in from the yard, shedding, shaking their slobber up the TV and...

Such a mess right now. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, first of all I'm glad to be part of such a great community here and hope to be able to help people out and also hope that they can help me out also. I have problems at the moment and I honestly don't know what to do, OK I'll start from the top. There's this girl I met who I've liked...

How do I get out of this mess? [ 7 Answers ]

This going to be a little long so I appreciate all who read to the end and offer any advice. I am 22 and finishing up my last year of college while working full time and VP of my Fledgling fraternity. The girl in this story I have known for 6 years. We started dating back then and have been...

View more questions Search