Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brucebanor1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2004, 09:19 AM
    Disable help
    My cousin's a disable young man in a wheel chair that needs assistance. He lives in a house that was on the demolition list in Michigan, but he had a few friends help him fix the house, to make it liveable. The problem is the city says the house does not exsist. So therefore he can't get the utilities in his name to transfer over, because the old balance on the house is very expensive, I believe the electric bill is 3,000 and the gas bill is around 2,200. What can he do to get assistance or can some tell me how he can receive help from certain programs that are designed to help the disabled..
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Nov 20, 2004, 03:53 PM
    Write it in the local newspaper. Authorities don't like to be embarrassed - so that's the way to go.
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2005, 06:45 PM
    Disable help
    Does he have all the state assistance such as Disability social security and medicare? He is elegible (Federal rule) I know hw can call the utulities and they have assistance funds and credit for low income people (about 20% per month)
    Although he should call ALL the newspapers like perviously advised... How did the utilities stay on when they got so high? Sounds like they know he cannot afford it and are being nice. Just get on the phone and call all the numbers for government offices and utilities and social seciruty and medicare you can finsd in the phonebook or on line,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorcing a disable person [ 20 Answers ]

What does the bible and the law in Tennessee say about divorcing someone that is disable so I can go on with my life?

Disable at startup [ 2 Answers ]

I have several programs that load as soon as I start my computer, and they are eating up all my memory. I tried to remove them from my startup menu, but this then sent them to the recycle bin. I'm computer illiterate. I want to know how to disable programs when I start my computer (so they don't...

Divorce and disable please help [ 1 Answers ]

I got married in 2000 and my wife left me in about nine months after for another man. I only get social security as income and I want a divorce can someone help? Thanks mikeboy

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

Disable standby mode in RED HAT [ 1 Answers ]

Hello How can I disable the standby mode in RED HAT operating system. I have tried to change the screen saver to DISABLE, but it didn't help. Thanks

View more questions Search