Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikkie143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 11:46 PM
    I can sing!
    Hi, my name is Nikkie I'm 21 I'm from Miami Florida,but I'm in Macon Georgia and I can sing!! I drove from Miami to Orlando to be on American Idol and I got a judge who was races and very rude!! Then I went to New Orleans and got the same judge!! I want to prove that I have a voice that will blow you away!! Im tired of sitting on talent I have a voice that needs to be heard if you have some advice other than American Idol please help me I'm all ears!! Oh and I sing R/B!!
    ~~~~~~~Thanks~~~~~~~~~~:D
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Have you tried reading up on what they are actually looking for on that day? You may just find you aren't in the right category most of the time they are looking for people to actually sing to them and I don't mean that in a derogative way I mean this in a way of pick a song that truly shows your voice that has lots of major note changes that you can handle and try singing something that's not R&B you might surprise them ;)
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkie143
    Hi, my name is Nikkie im 21 I'm from Miami Florida,but I'm in Macon Georgia and I can sing!!!!I drove from Miami to Orlando to be on American Idol and i got a judge who was races and very rude!!!! Then I went to New Orleans and got the same judge!!!!!!!!. I want to prove that I have a voice that will blow you away!!!! Im tired of sitting on talent i have a voice that needs to be heard if you have some advice other than American Idol please help me I'm all ears!!!!!!!! Oh and i sing R/B!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~Thanks~~~~~~~~~~:D
    May go to a talent agency.. like do you want to be just a singer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to sing, but how? [ 19 Answers ]

I am 13 years old but I want to start my singing career anytime now, if anyone knows how to start or someone who is an agent that can help me, please email me at >Removed< That would really help me a lot thanks Danielle :)

Who sing the song bobble hed? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Who sing s the song? [ 2 Answers ]

It is about 10 - 15 years old The name of it is " you can't take it with you (when it's gone)" It is a country song I believe Thanks

View more questions Search