Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withthisdagger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 10:25 PM
    What is your testimony?
    There are so many religions now. People believe different things and it has created great diversity. I think religion or beliefs should bring people together. I am collecting testimonies for a semester long project and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share? I believe that testimonies are the one thing in the world that brings people together and should never be ridiculed. Anyone of any faith can share! Don't be scared:)

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a malpractice trial I think, nurse gives some surprising testimony [ 1 Answers ]

It's a good movie (20 yrs ago?). I don't want to give the ending away. But they find a nurse who knew something that hadn't been brought out in the medical malpractice trial? Some cover up had been going on-- Help

Where do I find Courtroom testimony or evidence for a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I have filed for a divorce myself without a lawyer. Before I can get a court date,I am told I need to get courtroom testimony or evidence. Where would I find them?

Grand jury testimony [ 3 Answers ]

When called to testitfy before the grand jury , can you refuse

3rd party testimony [ 3 Answers ]

If a statement was taken from an individual by a police officer in regard to a complaint filed can that officer take the stand if the case goes to trial and repeat this statement and it be admitted as evidence or would it be considered "hear say"? Also would that individual be required to testify...

Testimony [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: Ain't Public TV great?? You never know what you might learn. Do you know where the term "testify" comes from?? I didn't either. In order to be believed in court, an ancient Athenian had to be holding the warm and dripping testicles of a goat he just sacrificed Isn't that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.