Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortybaby20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Kid's movie in the 90's
    There is a movie about a boy and girl and they went through a forest with a fairy thing. I remember the forest was dark and the kids were 'real' and the fairy was animated. Please help me!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2014, 11:10 AM
    Sandman (1998) - IMDb ?

I have no photo...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

80's/90's kid's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm looking for a movie about two sisters from another world or time who somehow end up on earth in what I want to say is Montana? The girls' hair color is very distinctive: brown during the day, silver at night. Thank you

A kid's movie from the 80's or early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the movie where a little girl's stuffed animals come to life at night and they all sing and dance... does anyone know? THANKS!! :D

Late 80's early 90's kid's movie [ 3 Answers ]

It's about 3-4 children who run away? From home looking for better parents. I was remembering that they were given 3 coins for 3 choices and had to choose which set of parents they wanted. At the end they eventually wanted their old parents back. I can't really remember anything else.. :confused:

90's kid's movie... Please Help! [ 2 Answers ]

O.K. for a while I've been remembering a movie I watched when I was a kid in the 90's I don't have much to describe it but it's an animated kids fantasy about a little boy named Mimo... and during the movie there is a closet or dungeon in a kindom that holds an evil, black, blob-looking creature...

View more questions Search