Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shavo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Bookmarks - How to collapse the SubBookmark Tree
    In Firefox I have many sub-bookmarks in the bookmark panel on the left of the Firefox screen. Frequently many of the sub-menus stay open or open when a new web page is opened. I know there is a quick way to collapse all the sub-menus without stepping through each one to do it.. How do I do it?
    Jules05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 08:32 AM
    The only way I know is to install the extension "All-in-one Sidebar". That extension has a zillion options including one that allows you to keep only one subtree open (by closing the others each time you click the plus sign)
    But... so much for that, I'm looking for a simpler way to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vertical Collapse of Sharp 20AG2-S TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can somebody help me rectify this problem as I have no manual to correctly troubleshoot. Dry joints soldered TDA 8357J IC replaced still no change. Please help, Vision Worm

Lost bookmarks list [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry not very computer literate.UsingMox Firefox as browser. On logging on yesterday a box popped up asking me to choose I think it was a user forMoxilla which I have never seen before. I chose and now my bookmarks is an old list from a year or so ago, can't find my current one. Any ideas please....

Firefox Bookmarks Folder [ 2 Answers ]

I must not be searching right for the answer. Seems like it should be a simple thing... IE stores Favorites in a normal folder. I have a shortcut to it on my desktop so I can view it like a normal folder instead of the skinny column that it (and FF) displays them in. Apparently FF stores...

Syncit Bookmarks [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what happened to Syncit bookmark utility? They are in New York but they don't seem to have come back online after the blackout.?

View more questions Search