Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Jan 23, 2012, 08:55 PM
    Should I be worried about busting open my c-section stitches?
    I had a c-section on 12/16/11. It is as low down as they could possibly make it, just above where my pubic hair starts, and is horizontal, all the way from one side to the other.

Yesterday I got sick with a bad chest cough, and constantly keep having sneak-attack coughing fits. I try to hold my belly tight when I can, but there's a lot of sudden coughing fits too. These are really deep coughs, and I can feel it in my abdomen. But if I don't cough, it's too tickly and I can't keep from coughing. (I am starting mucinex tonight to help get it out easier.)

My outside incision looks good, but I'm worried about my inside one. My whole frontal abdomen is a little sore/burning again (it wasn't sore anymore before the coughing), even up near my bellybutton.

Do you think that 5 weeks after the c-section, I should worry about busting open my internal incision? Am I just being a worry-wart?

If anyone here has busted their inside stitches, what did it feel like? How would I know if I did?

Check out some similar questions!

Am I at risk for busting open my c-section stitches? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a c-section on 12/16/11. It is as low down as they could possibly make it, just above where my pubic hair starts, and is horizontal, all the way from one side to the other. Yesterday I got sick with a bad chest cough, and constantly keep having sneak-attack coughing fits. I try to hold my...

Was I wrong for busting out his windows [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I've been when the same guy for 20 years we have 2 kids together 8 months ago I found out he was seeing someone else.When he left I was under the empression that he was staying with his family which was a lie. He never removed his belongings from the house and everyday he would come over. I...

I bought my house on section eight he is on my morage and deed he don't have section [ 2 Answers ]

The section eight vocher I bought the house with is in my name he wasn't suppose to be on the deed I am on the mortgage first and my name first on the deed

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.