Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    country girl345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 07:06 PM
    The guy I lyk doesn't know I exist
    I'm lyk in love with this guy at my school but I don't think he knows who the crap I am. I'm the dorky smart girl and he's the guy who plays football and could get any girl he wants, we're already in one advanced class but that's not really enough for him to notice all too much. Help!!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Well he's not a dumb jock if he's in advanced class.

Do you attend the games? If you do tell him he did a great job and name a specific play that he made. That will get him talking.

Or if you want you could forgo that and ask him for help in the class you share. Or offer him help.
    lgDANCEqueen14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Ok so the same thing happened to me a few months ago. I really really liked this guy who was the jocky football hockey guy like that and he didn't know that I existed and we actually ended up going out. So my advise to you is to try to get him to notice you. When you see him in the hallway smile at him, or say hi or something like that. Also try to do something like change your hair style or wear a really cool outfit. That will definitely get you to notice you! That's what I did and it worked so I hope it worked for you!
    Ashes92 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Wow, same here.
    I had a honors math class with this kid I really liked but after the new semester I don't have it with him anymore. But when I did have it with him, it was a great opportunity to talk to him. For example, I would ask questions about certain problems and such.
    Also it's a good excuse to talk to him outside of the class. Take for instance if you miss a class you can go up to him in the hallways for whatnot and ask him to help you with "homework" [haha] before class the next day.
    Try it. I hope I helped. =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does random exist [ 48 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if random exists within physics. If not, if there's only one way something can happen depending on how it happens, and future events are determined by present and past events.. then surely the future can't be controlled.. it could only happen that one way. Is choice...

Does an inexpensive southern beach community exist? [ 7 Answers ]

We are hoping to relocate to a location in one of the southern states that is near the ocean, has a quaint charm (like a walkable main street) and doesn't cost a fortune. After we do retire - we will possibly be able to afford approximately 250$ tops. Is there a place with these features? Can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

View more questions Search