Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bannanabread73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Relationships
    So if you are dating someone younger than you by 2 yrs- I'm 18 n he's 16, n he claims that he's never felt the way he feels about you to anyone else n than he loves you, how do you know if he really feels that way?- or does he just want the cuddling/ kissing. Because he said he liked me a year ago and I figured I should give him a chance and I did, n I asked him where we stand now n he said if a girl were to ask him if he were single, he would say he's "talking" to someone.. What does that mean?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 23, 2012, 05:24 PM
    It means you don't trust the double talking horny little slickster. Not with you heart, body mind, or soul!
    bannanabread73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 05:28 PM
    CONTINUED Q: but see I kind of like him but am not sure if he truly likes me too or if he's just in for the benefits. What can I do to be sure?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 23, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Don't give him any free benefits!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 12 Answers ]

I don't enjoy sex with my partner... but I allways fake for his sake am I doing the right thing?

Relationships [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so about a year ago I was going outwith this girl and things were going great or at least I thought so, but about five months in she told me that she wasn't sure about us anymore and she wanted to break up. She said that she felt like she didn't deserve to have a guy like me and that it was...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

How can you establish trust in a relationship if your prevouis relationships was full of distrussed. HOw do you trust one another when you love them so bad but still worries that they can't be trusted?

Ask about relationships [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have been dating a girl since a month.. we have been going on dating almost 6 times now. On the 3 rd date I proposed her but she replied me that she feels me only as a friend,I was hurt at that time.. but even after that we still talk in phone as a good friend for hours,and even she...

About relationships [ 6 Answers ]

What does it mean when a man tells you I love you, I love you, I love you but I am not in love with you. He explains that men sometime take longer?

View more questions Search