Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonomyus98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Am I to old for classes
    I am thirteen and want to dance. My sister is 7 and is really good. I want to be able to dance and it has always been my passion to dance but I have never done it in front of people. I want to tell my parents my passion but I don't know If they will think I am joking. What do I do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2012, 12:40 PM
    Why should they think you are joking, and you are never too old, to ever follow a dream

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DV classes [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: Last October I was taking in for a DV charge misdemeanor . I went to court and now I have to do the classes and a pay fine, I have no motivation to go to the classes because I don't think that they apply to me. What will happen if I decide not to go to class or meet with a po?

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

In fl when you get divorced it is required to take a children first in divorce class. What if the other parent doesn't take it?

What classes should I take ? [ 1 Answers ]

IF I want to do something in engineering what classes should I take in high school and what classes in University? Anyone knows? Thanks :)

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

View more questions Search